Make Messenger a little more like other messengers

Your suggest and ideas for a better software.
Forum rules
For readability and to easier tracking, please post a new topic by theme.

Make Messenger a little more like other messengers

Unread postby TalkFever » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:18 am

This messenger is great as it is but it could be excellent if it were a little more like the other popular messenger.... AIM, Yahoo, Brosix, etc...
Hot Chat Live - Adult Chat Community - http://www.hotchatlive.com
User avatar
TalkFever
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:32 am
Location: West Virginia, USA

Re: Make Messenger a little more like other messengers

Unread postby THeUDS » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:59 pm

The first idea isn't to follow to others,
but wich features you think are missing ?
(other than webcam and smartphone version already asked)
User avatar
THeUDS
 
Posts: 2319
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:56 pm

Re: Make Messenger a little more like other messengers

Unread postby TalkFever » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:26 am

Well, the messenger window is a little small when it opens, perhaps making it a little bigger when it opens would be great. Here are some other suggestions you may want to consider:

I noticed that even though I installed the English version, some of the text is still in another language, you may want to look into this.

The messenger needs a feature to invite users that do not yet use the messenger either via email or via PM if it is integrated with another CMS, it would help spread the word about the messenger.

What would be the chances of getting audio/video capabilities with this messenger?
Hot Chat Live - Adult Chat Community - http://www.hotchatlive.com
User avatar
TalkFever
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:32 am
Location: West Virginia, USA

Re: Make Messenger a little more like other messengers

Unread postby THeUDS » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:15 am

TalkFever wrote:Well, the messenger window is a little small when it opens, perhaps making it a little bigger when it opens would be great.

When you resized it, it's not saved ?

TalkFever wrote:I noticed that even though I installed the English version, some of the text is still in another language, you may want to look into this.

Please send me screenshot when you see mistake like this...


TalkFever wrote:The messenger needs a feature to invite users that do not yet use the messenger either via email or via PM if it is integrated with another CMS, it would help spread the word about the messenger.

Sorry, no idea how to improve it...
User avatar
THeUDS
 
Posts: 2319
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:56 pm


Return to Suggest and ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron